Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Themes disappearing from Installer?

Default Themes disappearing from Installer?
    I noticed the Touch theme is gone from installer, as well as Greg's Summerboard Theme Pack. Anyone know what's up?
    I'm so glad I don't have to meet The Internet People.

Maybe the installer sources aren't loading right for you?

I can see all that on mine...

Sometimes certain things just don't show up.
    Wait a little and refresh.

Ok I just realized that I wasn't seeing the Touch theme because it's already installed...duh. But I still don't see Greg's Summerboard Pack...are you guys sure you're seeing his Summerboard pack and not one of the many iSwitcher add on packs?

I removed them (SMB theme packs). I might put them up in awhile, didn't think they were very popular (I know I used 'em )

I have cleaned-up and reorganized my listings, I had more than 25 and now I'm trying to keep it in a somewhat understandable listing, with apps, utilities and theme paks, etc. I'm not sure I'll do the whole EDGE / WiFi pack thing again. That was / is a huge pain in the butt, although there have been nearly 2800 WiFi downloads and about 1600 EDGE for iSwitcher 1.56. So... at least some users liked it.

Well you had one fan here. I tried iSwitcher but am not really a fan of most of the themes, and I prefer to keep the apps to a minimum, so I uninstalled it. I like a couple of your themes though and wish I could still use them.

P.S. Kinda wish it uninstalled completely...I still see iSwitcher as an option in SB.

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

keep 'em in installer plz haha
     Think Different

plze bring them back

... I put them back

gracias! I just installed the iTouch theme. Hey wait...no dock?

Quote Originally Posted by mcdj View Post
    gracias! I just installed the iTouch theme. Hey wait...no dock?
    The dock file is in the install, you might not notice it, looks like this:
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2008-07-25 at 11:03 PM.

hmm...does that mean I should use Customize to apply it? I just checked Customize and don't see the dock there.

Quote Originally Posted by mcdj View Post
    hmm...does that mean I should use Customize to apply it? I just checked Customize and don't see the dock there.
    No, I was just saying I checked the install file and the dock is included, oh WAIT.... You are correct!

It is named wrong, should just be Dock.png, that's why it's not loading. If you have Finder you can fix it yourself or wait for the patch.

Thanks!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGreg View Post
    No, I was just saying I checked the install file and the dock is included, oh WAIT.... You are correct!

It is named wrong, should just be Dock.png, that's why it's not loading. If you have Finder you can fix it yourself or wait for the patch.

Thanks!!!!
    Edit
    I updated and tested the package, now v1.1. Works fine and the dock installs properly.

Thanks
    Last edited by CyberGreg; 2007-10-17 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

u rock the block.

hey I just noticed you nicked my wood wallpaper! where's my royalties?
    ok a credit maybe?
    Last edited by mcdj; 2007-10-17 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cool ...

Sure.... thanks for posting the wallpaper on the Internet where anyone can download it and you can have 0.00000362% of all my iPhone application income, which means you now owe me $6.52 and counting... I take PayPal

lol. do you take a triple endorsed out of state check?

oOo Greg!
    Steal something from me!

I'm having the same issue. It seems there is an issue with one of the website for a lot of Installer.app packages. About half my list has dissapeared since this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by termleech View Post
    I'm having the same issue. It seems there is an issue with one of the website for a lot of Installer.app packages. About half my list has dissapeared since this morning.
    Uninstall and then Reinstall Community Sources 2.6 and you'll get the updated STE site.