Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone guru please help! Major problem

Default iPhone guru please help! Major problem (updated)
    My iphone was jail broke using anysim method to 1.1.1 originally, then I started to experience random shut down problems, so I upgarded to 1.1.4 using iLiberty, but still have the same problems. I read that 1.1.2 is more stable so now I've downgraded it to 1.1.2 and used iBrickr to reboot. After I tried using iLiberty to activate and unlock, then it asked me to unplug and plug the device, after I've done that...iLiberty said it is booting ramdisk in recovery mode....and its been doing that ever since. I've tried 3 times and it all ended like this...I was finally able to fix it, I used iLiberty to kick iPhone out of recovery mode and it just started installing the required payloads. But after it was done jailbreak, unlock and activate the 1.1.2, I cannot get any signal at all! And the keyboard won't work! Oh my god, is like this nightmare will never end! So I tried to use iLiberty to do the fix no signal, no wifi, no bluetooth payload but nothing happened! Out of desperation, I decided to downgrade to 1.1.1 so I did. But this time, the phone still has no signal and can't detect my carrier and even though I installed Cyndia and installer they don't show on the iPhone! I'm very close to throw this piece of [email protected]#$ to the wall....Would someone help please!
    Last edited by jdmz33; 2008-07-12 at 03:42 AM. Reason: addition to problem