Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Plz Help Iphone No Signal On Iliberty

Default Plz Help Iphone No Signal On Iliberty
    Well I Heard Ziphone Was Bad So I Restored N Iliberty My Phone The Options I Picked We Jail, Downgrade, Installer And Youtube Fix. When It Finish I Have No Signal At All So I Restored Couple Time Nothing Worked I Tried It On Dfu Mode Still Nothing. Im Really New To This Could Someone Help Me N Explain It Good Cuz Im A Noob Thanks Alot Yall

Green Apple
    Thanks

Under Settings-->General-->About Tell me what Firmware and Modem Firmware its showing you.

Also, you are sure that you're using an iPhone firmware and not a iPod, correct? Seems silly but it happens all too often.
    If someone helped you, hit their THANKS button.

im using version 1.1.4(4a102) and modem firwear is 04.04.05_G i dont no if its a ipode or iphone firmware new to this

Green Apple
    Thanks

Have you tried to simply take out your SIM and put it back in again? You might try that taking out the SIM, rebooting the phone, and inserting the SIM card again.

Otherwise, you are using the correct firmware and baseband thus I am not sure why you would have no signal.

Also, I am gonna' give you a link below which is a tutorial for WinPwn (assuming you're using a PC and not a MAC). Follow that tutorial and you should be good to go.

iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock Your iPhone With WinPwn [Updated]

However, if you have any questions after following the tutorial or something you don't understand, ask us.

Hope that helps...
    If someone helped you, hit their THANKS button.

i tried to do the tutorial but when i installed .net framework 2.0 it was incompatible with the previous one, im currently on the windows but i can get on a mac if its easier

when i went to the link that showed up with the error its say

When you try to install the Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 on a computer that has the .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 installed, you may receive an error message that resembles the following:
    Setup cannot continue because this version of the .NET Framework is incompatible with a previously installed one. For more information, see Error message when you try to install the .NET Framework 2.0 on a computer that has the .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 1 installed: "Setup cannot continue because this version of the .NET Framework is incompatible with a previously installed one".

so should i uninstall the previous on n install that one or just go on to the next step
    Last edited by freshness0124; 2008-07-03 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

What service provider are you trying to use on the phone?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

If you're on AT&T you don't need to unlock. Just use the jailbreak option (with whatever payloads you want). Restore in iTunes and re-run iLiberty with jailbreak. Then plug into iTunes to activate and away you go.

nvm yall somehow out of now where i got signal agian thanks for the help tho