Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Seriously?!

Thanks

Default Seriously?!
    I just restored my piece today and rejailbroke with iLiberty+, however as I was redownloading all my stuff, the thing restarted itself and won't come out of recovery mode. It says I must restore... What the Eff?

Help PLEASE!

Thanks...

EDIT: When I click restore, it says "Restore and Update?" even though I just upgarded to 1.1.4 today?

Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    I just restored my piece today and rejailbroke with iLiberty+, however as I was redownloading all my stuff, the thing restarted itself and won't come out of recovery mode. It says I must restore... What the Eff?

Help PLEASE!

Thanks...

EDIT: When I click restore, it says "Restore and Update?" even though I just upgarded to 1.1.4 today?
    Share with me the "redownloading" part.

You will probably have to put it into DFU mode and restore back to 1.1.4

Thanks

Thanks, man.

I was just redownloading all of my apps from Installer and it randomly shut down...

I just restored again and used my backup from iTunes because it has all my stuff and I didn't have any manual backups from previously. Didn't put 'er into DFU, either. Just plugged it in as the phone said to do and did my restore...

Thanks, man.

I was just redownloading all of my apps from Installer and it randomly shut down...

I just restored again and used my backup from iTunes because it has all my stuff and I didn't have any manual backups from previously. Didn't put 'er into DFU, either. Just plugged it in as the phone said to do and did my restore...
    Ok...sounds as if you are good to go now.

Thanks

So rejailbreak again with iLiberty+? That'd be the third time today... The most recent one was the only time I'd had this problem.

So rejailbreak again with iLiberty+? That'd be the third time today... The most recent one was the only time I'd had this problem.
    I have had good luck with iliberty and also the pwnage tool for the mac.
    If you had a particular program you were loading when you had the crash, maybe leave it off untill everything else is working ok.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hiflyer For This Useful Post:

ALL DAY (2008-05-30)

Thanks

Alright man, that was a huge help. I may give WinPwn a shot if iLiberty acts like a mofo again. It can't be that complicated, right? :S lawlz.

Thanks again.