Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Do Not Use ZiPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Keylogger^
    It's Clean. All I did was compile it, and add a nice GUI. You seriously think a 13 year old like me would keylog you?

Scan it yourself, go on.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stealth1029 View Post
    It's Clean. All I did was compile it, and add a nice GUI. You seriously think a 13 year old like me would keylog you?

Scan it yourself, go on.
    Zeal, don't bug him this compilation has been out for a while, i've used it myself there is nothing wrong with it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DoerrFan For This Useful Post:

Stealth1029 (2008-05-28)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Stealth1029's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Zeal, don't bug him this compilation has been out for a while, i've used it myself there is nothing wrong with it.
    Thanks, dude.

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Two posts away from closing this thread - seriously, lets keep it to merit based mature chat. Meh.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

You should post this in general iphone chat aswell. 80 percent of posts iv read. they have all used ziphone. Unless there mac users and the handful of people pwn it
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys,I totally agree with poetic_folly.... We are just discussing things about something else,not how Ziphone affects on our iPhones... And it should be in GENERAL IPHONE CHAT also....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Apple iPie View Post
    And it should be in GENERAL IPHONE CHAT also....
    Dude, no...

ZiPhone can jailbreak iPods as well...the thread can't be in both...Therefore put it in the second most popular forum...chit-chat.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2008-05-28 at 08:39 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I better review & check my unlock software next time I have to unlock an iPhone. Thanks for the information

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

Default Do Not Use ZiPhone
    Thanks for your useful information.

Though a restore should bring your phone to normal, unless your bootloader is downgraded/wifi dead.
    True; today, the methods of reversing Ziphone's dangrous effects are more prominent, and it's not the kiss of death it once was. For "The Lowest Common Denominator" though; (He who would hit 'Do It All' without knowing whether it's a good or bad idea) its affects can remain irreverseable to this day. He might get lucky and stumble over the way to fix it, but if he was willing to take some lay-persons word that Ziphone is where it's at, I highly doubt it.

I remain optimistic that Ziphone will ultimately go the way of the DOS operating system, and that Zibri's story will become nothing more than a sordid tale of what made the iPhone Jailbreak Community great. The silver lining being that his horrible software forced others to create applications reminscint of the quality Apple Programmers are known for. He'll never receive credit for anything more positive than this, but there is that.

Personally, I think his 15 minutes of 'fame' were up quite some time ago, but I digress.

Cheers,

K
    "If it doesnt work as intended, try pressing the buttons a little harder."

-Kvisions

Quote Originally Posted by dictionary View Post
    Too easy, won't even reply. I'll just laugh on the inside, insanely.
    Lol I'm lmao'ing right now as well. Cmon iPie... get a hint.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GregTheWang View Post
    Lol I'm lmao'ing right now as well. Cmon iPie... get a hint.
    Lets keep on topic, shall we?

Thanks

^ /me agrees.

Great posts, by the way, kvisions.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ALL DAY For This Useful Post:

kvisions (2008-05-29)

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Hmmm..K you really have convinced me fully not to use ZiPhone anymore, downloading the ultimate kit of Stealth's. iIs worried now since I unlocked a couple of iPhones with this, but I did warn them if anything goes wrong not my fault

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Neo-Tech View Post
    Hmmm..K you really have convinced me fully not to use ZiPhone anymore, downloading the ultimate kit of Stealth's. iIs worried now since I unlocked a couple of iPhones with this, but I did warn them if anything goes wrong not my fault
    Just dont use it

Hmmm, well I guess I need some opinions then. I bought one of those refurbished iPhones and I'm trying to remember but I believe it was version 1.0.2 or something like that. I then upgraded to 1.1.4, then used Ziphone to unlock and jailbreak. It has been working fine for a couple months and now the past two days I have noticed a weird problem of losing my signal (No Service). And not being able to get it back for awhile. I tried going in and out of Airplane Mode, turning it off and back on, I was resetting it. I popped the SIM out and back in and then tried my SIM (I'm on T-Mobile) on my old T-Mobile phone and it got a signal fine. So I popped it back into my iPhone and it finally worked. This has happened 3 more times yesterday, and I just keep popping the SIM in and out until it worked. Could this be a problem related to Ziphone? Or maybe a symptom of having a refurbished phone? Anyhow, let me know what y'all think. I'm thinking I should restore and use Pwnage but I guess I need to do some serious research on it first. Plus, should I use bootnueter before I do anything?!
    Thanks peeps!

Thanks

I stopped using ZiPhone when iPlus(2.0?) Came out. It really sucked before and made me screw up my first phone(which some how ended in a totally non-working touch screen). This is why people on teams have to stay loyal and not release their own program using an unfinished version of the team's program. It can mess shiznit up badly, its not finished and its fudged up.

Put your hands it the air, and hate ZiPhone just like you dont care!**note: dont hate its maker though...he's just a human =\**

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't hate it... I have not had problems with it... And I still suggest people to use it...
    But I personally use PwnageTool now. Fully tricked out iPhone.
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

ok here's the question..

i have a 16gb, 1.1.4 I unlocked, jailbreaked and activated through Ziphone, needless to say i used the "Do it all" button, i have had my iphone for about a month now, and never had an issue about anything... wifi and edge goes flawless, phone and sms and email too, in a word, perfect

but i've read most of the posts here and i started to hesitate...

what you think i should do? should i restore and re-do all the process now with Iliberty or any other of those you mention? or should i just stay as i am?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ez3t0r View Post
    ok here's the question..

i have a 16gb, 1.1.4 I unlocked, jailbreaked and activated through Ziphone, needless to say i used the "Do it all" button, i have had my iphone for about a month now, and never had an issue about anything... wifi and edge goes flawless, phone and sms and email too, in a word, perfect

but i've read most of the posts here and i started to hesitate...

what you think i should do? should i restore and re-do all the process now with Iliberty or any other of those you mention? or should i just stay as i am?
    Restore and iLiberty is suggested.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast