Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iLiberty+ Beginners Tutorial

Default iLiberty+ Beginners Tutorial
    I couldn't find a good tutorial that had pretty pictures in it so I decided to take an hour out of my night to create one. This is meant for iPhone hacking newbs to make it easier for them. Hopefully, this reduces some of those "How do I jailbreak my iPhone?" posts.

You can see it here: INGM

Lemme know if this helps you out!
    Last edited by duddy; 2008-05-15 at 07:38 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duddy For This Useful Post:

Pinoynoob (2008-05-15), sbfleming (2008-05-15)

i just recently iliberty the iphone version 1.1.4. after the process, every7thing works out fine, the wifi, diff carriers . But i notice there is no sounds coming out of the iphone? no ringing sounds, no click sound for the slide and reboot? what when wrong? please help ;-(
    emerson

I had this problem too, and it seems to be recurring randomly once every 4 or 5 days. The only solution I have found is a soft reset of the iPhone.

Just hold down the power button and the Home button until you see the Apple logo.

Hi Duddy,
    i tried your suggestion but still , no sounds coming out from the phone.I am thinking of re liberty it again , maybe i missed something? Which i am asking you if re Liberty will not damage the phone again. Do i need to return it back to original factory settings thru itune and again go back to the step 1 of iliberty?
    thanks!
    emerson

just reset all setting and will bring back your sounds.

Quote Originally Posted by duddy View Post
    I couldn't find a good tutorial that had pretty pictures in it so I decided to take an hour out of my night to create one. This is meant for iPhone hacking newbs to make it easier for them. Hopefully, this reduces some of those "How do I jailbreak my iPhone?" posts.

You can see it here: INGM

Lemme know if this helps you out!
    This is my 1st post here and all I can say is THANK YOU!!
    I'll be getting my $250 refurb in a few days and this easy tutorial is what I need!!

One question though, before I follow your steps, I need to "restore" my iPhone to 1.1.4 w itunes 1st right?

Thx!
    Last edited by STC; 2008-05-15 at 07:45 PM.