Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Jailbreak your 8.x iOS Device with Pangu

i cant get the blue button to appear even after i uncheck and updated.....do i need to have internet it jus looks like the first picture on the top

if there no blue button what iam i doin wrong???

-mwxlom.jpg Mine looks way different from the pic Above PLEASE HELP!!!!!

it wont find my ipad nothin on Pangu says ipad on the App
    Last edited by Jose DjDizzy Pacheco; 2014-10-28 at 06:33 PM.

Need help its saying Touch Id????? my ipad mini dosent have a Touch id Any Suggestions???? Thanks in Advance

Pangu Needs A Mac Version This Piece of Crap PC isnt trying to work for me SMH

i cant even get my ipad to recognize on the Pangu i get no Blue Button

YOOOOOOO I did It Jus kept on keepin on hahaha Thanks Tho I Used whats everybody said and got the JB!!!!
    Last edited by Jose DjDizzy Pacheco; 2014-10-28 at 07:52 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question How did you do it?
    I've followed the pre-instructions and am on OS 8.1 for my 4s, but cant get the jailbreak button to highlight...I've also updated iTunes. Any ideas as to why?

Thanks.

What did you do to get the blue button? I cant get it, and now my Pangu keeps crashing

Thanks

What did you do to get the blue button? I cant get it, and now my Pangu keeps crashing :

Thanks
    Last edited by CrAzYnAtE; 2014-10-28 at 09:19 PM.

Exclamation Same here. No luck on an Ipad Air
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon49 View Post
    I need to report that it does not work. I just updated my iPad 4 (Wifi + AT&T 4G 64 GIG) to 8.1 and downloaded the program. I plugged the iPad into my PC and launched the program. At first, the progress bar went a little, then the program stopped and the button became blue again. I then read the instructions carefully and turned find my iPhone off. The iCloud English text on the jailbreak program disappeared, but other English text read "Touch ID," presumably indicating that touch ID was on, contrary to the instructions. The problem is that the iPad4 does not have hardware for touch ID. I tried again to jailbreak by clicking the blue button (both times I unchecked the left option to install the pirating crap. This time the progress bar went farther and I saw some other percentage bars move, but the program again stopped, this time with the mail progress bar around 40% finished.
    Same deal for me. 64 GB Ipad Air. Gets part of the way through, and appears to give an error, which I can't hope to read or translate. I appreciate the effort of making the guide, but its somewhat negated by the last line. How by the way, in a non English application, are we supposed to be able to "don't forget to install SSH." It would have been awesome if they had been as specific about that as they were about the other box not to check.

Quote Originally Posted by karloz25 View Post
    What are we UNCHECKING ???????????????????
    That check box, it will most likely install a pirate app so you can download free apps. Remember, we support iOS developers here, not steal from them.

Soap box removed...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by interstink View Post
    That check box, it will most likely install a pirate app so you can download free apps. Remember, we support iOS developers here, not steal from them.

Soap box removed...
    Thanks. Just wondering what it was for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose DjDizzy Pacheco View Post
    i cant get the blue button to appear even after i uncheck and updated.....do i need to have internet it jus looks like the first picture on the top

I'm having the same issue with my iPhone 6. Any luck?

Quote Originally Posted by buskeyl View Post
    Same deal for me. 64 GB Ipad Air. Gets part of the way through, and appears to give an error, which I can't hope to read or translate. I appreciate the effort of making the guide, but its somewhat negated by the last line. How by the way, in a non English application, are we supposed to be able to "don't forget to install SSH." It would have been awesome if they had been as specific about that as they were about the other box not to check.
    So for the record, this is the worst guide ever. Of you uncheck that box, you do not get the option to install anything. Like SSH. So if you plan to install Cydia, you need to leave that box checked. Also, I had to do a complete restore (even tough I just upgraded to 8.1) before the jailbreak would work.

So check the box, and of it's failing midway, restore from iTunes / jailbreak / then restore a backup.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by karloz25 View Post
    What are we UNCHECKING ???????????????????
    According to a rough translation, you're unchecking "Install Pangu jailbreak PP support assistant".

Quote Originally Posted by buskeyl View Post
    So for the record, this is the worst guide ever. Of you uncheck that box, you do not get the option to install anything. Like SSH. So if you plan to install Cydia, you need to leave that box checked. Also, I had to do a complete restore (even tough I just upgraded to 8.1) before the jailbreak would work.

So check the box, and of it's failing midway, restore from iTunes / jailbreak / then restore a backup.
    FALSE, the checkbox is for a Chinese Appstore. If you uncheck it, it won't install that app store. It has NOTHING to do with being able to install SSH or any other updates to Pangu.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose DjDizzy Pacheco View Post

update to latest itunes and right click and open the pangu app run as administrator.
    Even i was having the same issue

What versions of Windows will Pangu work with? I have Windows XP running in Parallels if that will do the trick.

Kupe

Quote Originally Posted by vitaminme View Post
    update to latest itunes and right click and open the pangu app run as administrator.
    Even i was having the same issue
    Exactly... Looks like Windows doesn't detect iPhone being plugged in. Be sure iTunes see's your iPhone, Close iTunes, run Pangu.

Also- if I read correctly, Pangu does not support the iPad 2, right?

Cool It Worked!
    Pangu is my Friend!

BUG.

After jailbreak if you do erase iphone and all it's content you end up with apple boot logo after phone reboots. now i m restoring back the firmware.

2. safari bug still exists. page keeps on auto reloading.

Am I reading this correctly...this is not compatible with iPad Mini (1st) or iPad with Retina & lightning (4th)?

My iPhone is a Part of Me kickerman65's Avatar
    Thanks

No problems here. Seemed to work flawlessly on my 4s. I'll be testing it on my 6+ once its been out a while and any remaining bugs rear their heads.

On a side note to all the modmyi mods. What is up with your site lately. Seems we cant even view any page past the first and even when we could we'd have to log back out just to view our comment we posted. This site has been very buggy.
    Last edited by kickerman65; 2014-10-31 at 09:41 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to kickerman65 For This Useful Post:

NSXrebel (2014-10-31)

Can someone tell me if this will work with iPad (3rd Generation) (Model: A1416) ?

Worked incredibly well for me. Took about 3-5 min. Longest part was installing the new iTunes on my bootcamp partition. Make sure to right click and run as admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Also- if I read correctly, Pangu does not support the iPad 2, right?
    According to modmyi.com/jailbreak it does but that could be wrong.
    Last edited by jordbrett; 2014-10-31 at 10:27 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast