Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Guys Who Have Done A White iPhone 4 Conversion...(Please Help)

Default Guys Who Have Done A White iPhone 4 Conversion...(Please Help)
    Did any of you change the headphone jack and dock connector? I'm having a hell of a time finding a quality white headphone jack and white dock connector. First it was the dock connector. Was missing a tiny clip that the OEM black one had. I think it was a manufacturing issue but I could also be mistaken.

Here's my thread in regards to the dock connector:

http://modmyi.com/forums/hardware/73...-question.html

Second, I put the white headphone jack in. Looks awesome, but about 10 or 15 switches later of the vibrate toggle switch, it broke loose. Now the toggle switch isn't a "clicky" feeling anymore, and it doesn't turn the vibrate on/off anymore.

And here's the thread about the vibrate toggle switch issue:

http://modmyi.com/forums/hardware/73...phone-4-a.html

My question is, whoever's done the headphone jack/dock connector swap, have you had any issues and how long have you had the swap for? Lastly where did you get your parts? I know they aren't OEM, and I think I'm having terrible luck with getting any sort of 'quality' white headphone jack or dock.

I'm really thinking of just keeping the black dock in and the black headphone jack, but part of me wants to successfully get this thing converted. It's going to bug me that it's not all white and I really want to get this figured out.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

it really isnt necessary. no one really looks inside the headphone jack or dock connector. personally i dont think the quality would be all that good. id just keep the default stuff

i am gonna respond to you lefty

Quote Originally Posted by dee9299 View Post
    i am gonna respond to you lefty
    Thanks bud