Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone 4 making noise after locking or unlocking screen

Default iphone 4 making noise after locking or unlocking screen
    so my iphone 4 is making a weird noise like a buzzing noise every time i slide to unlock the iphone or if i hit the
    lock button on top of the iphone 4. this just started to happen out of no where. there phone works perfectly. no idea as to what might have caused it? the only hanges i have done was download some guitar apps from app store like a guitar tuner and then that is the lastest change to the i 4.

any suggestion on what is causing this buzzing sound after i hear the i4 lock sound.

For now i just turned off the lock sound . my speaks work when using ipod.

help.
    Common Sense.

Thanks

I would say make sure ur shsh are backed and use the shsh to restore to installed firmware but not to latest firmware (so don't update) and see if that helps

My i phone 4 is making a weird noise like a buzzing noise every time i slide to unlock the i phone or if i hit the
    lock button on top of the i phone 4. this just started to happen out of no where. there phone works perfectly. no idea as to what might have caused it? the only hanges i have done was download some guitar apps from app store like a guitar tuner and then that is the lastest change to the i 4.