Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone 4 strange screws help me :(

Unhappy Iphone 4 strange screws help me :(
    My iphone 4 has some strange type of screws... and i want to replace iphone 4 back.. i dont know how i can open it... no screw driver i found for these

Last edited by kashar; 2010-09-17 at 09:05 AM.

It looks like there are no screws in there :S

Yup looks like they're already removed. Showed be the plus head.

Thanks

Either no screwed or really really really stripped screws can't really tell

Yeah it looks like those screws have been stripped...where did you buy it? Looks like someone may have tampered with it!!!!

take a old screwdriver you dont need and a bit of superglue and put a lil superglue on the end of the screwdriver and stick in on the stripped screw and hold it there for about 5 minutes, then just take out the stripped screw

Yes someone has stripped the screws and probably used some tool to still be able to open it.
    Did you get the phone used?

Quote Originally Posted by fc97accord View Post
    Yes someone has stripped the screws and probably used some tool to still be able to open it.
    Did you get the phone used?
    or that person stripped the screws while putting them back in...
    WANT A UDID SLOT TO RUN BETA iOS FIRMWARE? 87 SLOTS AVALIABLE. $3 EACH PM ME

Last night when opening up my i4, I noticed that the screws look tinier than the 3G/3Gs...some of them at least...Bottom line, if you buy screwdrivers, look for a #00 size philips or as close to one as possible. I had to go thru 4 different ones I have in my tool kit until I found the right size.

If you think getting the screws off the back are tiny, wait until you get inside...

Good luck & keep us posted

your screws are missing...

I think it was some kind of test unit :S i bought it on ebay... i send this phone to some professionals and all told me that no way to unscrew this and this is some kind of protected screws so no one can open the phone.. thanks for all ur help

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Bet I can open it.. Lol
    iRepair Indy