Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Left my iPhone in freezer..?

Default Left my iPhone in freezer..?
    So I was playing with my IPhone 4 for a long time and the battery was geting kinda hot. So I went to go put it in the freezer for a minute and I didn't feel like waiting there so I went to go do something and I toataly forgot about it. Then about 20 min later I just remembered and I went to go get it and it was pretty frozen.it was still working. So then I took it out and I got a blow drier and put it on for 5 minutes and I guess it was good. My battery was 67% when I put it in. Then I took it out and after I blow dried it it was 40% then to 34%. then it was good. Do you think he battery will be good?

Thanks

I think you should never ever put electronics in the freezer, and deffinately do not use the immediately after going from one extreme temperature to another. Condensation will kill your phone.

True but my phone was really hot and I just wanted to put in there for a sec lol

Yea, put them in fire then in the water, after this stir in a pool of mud
    lol, dam i'ts like a glock torture test.

just stop using it for 10 minutes and it will cool off lol..... look if the water strip turned red, if so youre screwed in terms of warranty

Where's the water strip

My iPhone is a Part of Me Trooper Sam's Avatar
    Thanks

Look inside the headphone jack. If you see pink or red in the bottom, instead of white, you triggered the water detectors.

There's also one in the connection jack...hold the phone with screen upward, look directly into the jack, and at the bottom of the jack under the connection pins is the detector. It's a little tiny square. It'll be white if there's been no water, or pink if there has.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Trooper Sam For This Useful Post:

rhavhenclaw (2010-09-08)

Yea it's white. Thanks

this is exactly why parents shouldn't buy their dumbass kids iphones.

yeah, i said it.