Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Status Bar is screwed up on unjailbroken iphone.

Default Status Bar is screwed up on unjailbroken iphone.
    l broke my iPhone 3GS a long time ago and when i unjailbroke it i had the sbsettings say the date and my last name be where it should say AT&T. This shouldnt have been a problem because i have restored many times but the things stay there. and the status bar is just stupid because when i updated it says Balah blah blah blah.

I think its because when it was jailbroken the apps changed something in the firmware, but thats besides the point. I broke my 3gS and bought a brand new iPhone 4 today. Thinking that it would just fix the status bar because its a brand new phone. But when i restored to the back up of my old phone it still gave me the same thing on my status bar!!!

please help me. i was thinking about jailbreaking my 3gs and trying to fix it, then unjailbreaking it and restoring it, and then syncing my new phone to the backup of that so i still have my contacts, but the old phone is running 4.0.2 and i have a pc so i cant do that until a release is out. and i dont want to wait. please help me any suggestions are good i just really need to get this fixed because ive been dealing with it for months and i really thought the new phone would fix all my problems.

thanks
    -Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.png  

Set up as a new phone ur back up prob has make it mine installed and u customized ur status bar and when u restored from the back up it brought that over happened to me when i restored my 3gs from a backup that had it