Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: incase sider + screen protector = bubbles HE;PPP

Default incase sider + screen protector = bubbles HE;PPP
    hey anyone know any good screen protectors that wont bubble up with a incase slider case , had my privacy screen protector, mirror screen protector and anti-glare screen protector all bubble up . all 3 types were installed perfectly and without any bubbles but once i put on the incase it bubbles up

currently my iphone 3gs is nude ... ..

Exactly the same here, mine was fitted in a shop at 5 a pop had it done twice now, has anyone got any remedies please?

idk buddy of mines said put the incase on fiist n put ur screen protector on but i have tryed it no work ughh

The problem is not the screen protector, it's the case. Buy a case that won't cover the front edge, such as the belkin shield micra. That will work perfect.

Cheers Waleed786, suppose I'm like the others, realised that after the purchase, 25 a pop for that "incase" I reckon I'll just put up with the bubbles either that or use the incase without screen protector / use screen protector without incase.

yup im just rockin my iphone with no screen protector ,

ok. i, like all of you, had that same exact problem when i bought my Incase Slider. i went through a few different brands of screen protectors before i could actually find one i swear by. Power Support USA | iPhone Accessories - iPad Accessories - iPod Accessories - MacBook Accessories They sell them in the apple stores. I've had them on my 3G, 3GS, and iPhone4 and they don't bubble at all with the Incase Slider. When I bought it for my i4, I had to order it online, since they didn't have them at the apple store.