Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3Gs No sound any ware!

Default iPhone 3Gs No sound any ware!
    Alright so long story short guys.... I left my iPhone on the back of my boat and drove off with it... Needless to say it dropped into the road and got hit a few times It did however had a outterbox on it at the time (Found that down the road lmao). I replaced the screen and all. Everything works except the sound and microphone portion of it..... Anybody have a clue on what the problem could be ?

Thanks,
    Tyler.N.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerN View Post
    Alright so long story short guys.... I left my iPhone on the back of my boat and drove off with it... Needless to say it dropped into the road and got hit a few times It did however had a outterbox on it at the time (Found that down the road lmao). I replaced the screen and all. Everything works except the sound and microphone portion of it..... Anybody have a clue on what the problem could be ?

Thanks,
    Tyler.N.
    It seems that the bottom dock connector is broken. We replace these all the time.
    Best of luck!
    iPhone Repair

3. The Following User Says Thank You to brokemyi For This Useful Post:

TylerN (2010-08-10)

Quote Originally Posted by brokemyi View Post
    It seems that the bottom dock connector is broken. We replace these all the time.
    Best of luck!
    Thanks you! Another question can I take a dock connector out of a first gen iphone or iPod Touch ?

Thanks,
    Tyler.N.