Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: In-call screen

Unhappy In-call screen
    Hello everybody, this is my first post but I have been following mmi for a while now keeping up to date my iphone. I bought a chrome bezel replacement for my iphone and I opened it and tried to make it fit but it didn't so I cleaned the old one with some chrome cleaner and it looks great, So I even was able to put everything back into the iphone with no problem even though it was my first time. Everything still works perfectly except for one thing... Everytime I make a phone call and put the phone on my ear the screen does not turn black... it stays on for the rest of the call and the light just dims out, but when i touch it with any part of my cheek it wakes up or I press Mute accidentally or Speaker even the keypad... and it's annoying because this was a really cool feature en the Iphone unlike the Storm or other touch screen phones... what do you all think is the problem? Any help is greatly appreciated

the same eact hit happened to me?!?!?!! ITS SO FRUSTRATING! SOMEONE PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My first step I would take would to ensure the number 3 cable is properly seated. If that doesn't work, I would try a hard reset. If that doesn't work, try a restore.

If all else fails you can try to replace the sensors themselves.

You damaged the proximity sensors.
    If I helped you, hit the button or be Banned!

Download Macbook 3.1 for Winterboard-Now LIVE on Cydia-Macbook Final, Macbook Final Widget,Macbook SBSettings
    Need Hardware Repair Support?: PM ME