Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Advice Please...

Default Need Advice Please...
    1.Hey I just got my Shipping Email Confirmation and should be getting it on 4/02, should I be worried about what FW I'ma get or I'll still be able to use iLiberty+?
    2.And which option should I choose cuz I hear a lot of people saying unlocking it ends up messing up their youtube or something else.
    3.I'm with AT&T so should I just activate thru iTunes then use iLiberty+ or just use iLiberty+. Any advice would be great thx.
    Last edited by laz305; 2008-03-30 at 07:41 PM. Reason: iLiberty+ much better

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

3.I'm with AT&T so should I just activate thru iTunes then use ZiPhone or just use ZiPhone. Any advice would be great thx.

Thats what i would do if you are an ATT customer... dont see the need in you unlocking it... also version 1.2 (aka 2.0) has not bee released yet so you should be getting version 1.1.4 or 1.1.3 i cant confirm that 1.1.4 has been implemented into new devices as it was only a bug fix or something (i dont think anyone really knows haha) but i wouldnt worry about it... iphone dev team has already cracked 1.2 (2.0) already and ipwnage comes out tomorrow lol....

It Is What It Is...

Stay away from Ziphone. Thats the best advice you can be given.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

Quote Originally Posted by the sr5 View Post
    3.I'm with AT&T so should I just activate thru iTunes then use ZiPhone or just use ZiPhone. Any advice would be great thx.

Thats what i would do if you are an ATT customer... dont see the need in you unlocking it... also version 1.2 (aka 2.0) has not bee released yet so you should be getting version 1.1.4 or 1.1.3 i cant confirm that 1.1.4 has been implemented into new devices as it was only a bug fix or something (i dont think anyone really knows haha) but i wouldnt worry about it... iphone dev team has already cracked 1.2 (2.0) already and ipwnage comes out tomorrow lol....
    thx man, yeah my main goal is to just be able to add ringtones and themes so on ZiPhone I should just jailbreak it right? then what apps do I install?

and BigBoss don't know what your deal is but majority rules man lol

and BigBoss don't know what your deal is but majority rules man lol
    Is this a joke?
    First off, majority rules got Bush into office. Just cause majority rules doesnt mean majority is right. Secondly, read my post on why ziphone is bad news: http://sleepers.net/news/?p=27

If you still use it, good luck and I hope it works for you.
    -BigBoss
    Please do not send me messages here as I never check them. If you need to contact me, send me an email. My contact info is easy to find from inside Cydia.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BigBoss For This Useful Post:

heath_rox (2008-03-30)

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

lol BUSH also interesting article on zibri i thanked you for it
    and also to the thread starter stay AWAY from ziphone if you have a 4.6 bootloader (which you will seems you bought it recently) if the program F'S up like its know to do you have a F'D iphone and the only way to fix it is take it apart which is the last thing you wanna do
    Last edited by heath_rox; 2008-03-30 at 12:11 PM.
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
    Is this a joke?
    First off, majority rules got Bush into office. Just cause majority rules doesnt mean majority is right. Secondly, read my post on why ziphone is bad news: http://sleepers.net/news/?p=27

If you still use it, good luck and I hope it works for you.
    Thx BigBoss sorry for jumping the gun, I will read your article and thx for the tutorial looks promising. So would you recommend me just doing the whole thing and unlocking it for fun or just jailbreak it cuz I'll be on AT&T regardless? So using this method when I get it I activate thru iTunes first then use iPlus 2.0?
    Last edited by laz305; 2008-03-30 at 05:02 PM.

Default Iphone Help
    hey can someone guide me. I dont know if i post on the right tread.... I bought a 16 gb iphone 1.1.3(4A93) firmware 04.04.05_G. It is possible to install apps? On the home menu there an icon of zibri,s blog and installer. I don't know it is unlocked. but i can used all the functions.thanks..

Thanks

i just dont agree with how iPlus automatically downgrades your BL... no matter what it will always downgrade it...

Quote Originally Posted by blackknightrealms View Post
    hey can someone guide me. I dont know if i post on the right tread.... I bought a 16 gb iphone 1.1.3(4A93) firmware 04.04.05_G. It is possible to install apps? On the home menu there an icon of zibri,s blog and installer. I don't know it is unlocked. but i can used all the functions.thanks..
    Yes your phone is Jailbroke... dont know abut unlocked but yes you can install apps via installer
    Last edited by the sr5; 2008-03-30 at 10:09 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It Is What It Is...

yeah but it's reversible tho right? So what's the big deal.

Thanks

its personal opinion, i just took a 1.1.4 jailbroken phone by ziphone with hardware failure into to apple, and i installed a clean 1.1.4 over it and they had no idea... brand new iphone yeppie!

It Is What It Is...