Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My iPhone just got updated to1.1.4 but can't jailbreak ???

Default My iPhone just got updated to1.1.4 but can't jailbreak ???
    What's up guys I was thinking if anyone of u can help me out with this problem. Yesterday my iPhone was updated to 1.1.4 now I'm trying to unlock it so I can really have a lot features in it but I was reading a post just like this saying that I need to use a jailbrske or ziphone 2.5 but when I tried to download it it says error u need microsoft. Net 2.0 framework and to be honest I'm kinda new with this phone so I'm very confused . Can anyone out there can tell me what I have to in order to unlock this phone or what will be the quickest way to unlock it. . Thanks a lot and I hope u can help me out thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, you must install Framework before running Ziphone. After the installation of .net Framework, download Ziphone 2.6b, connect your iphone on your computer and run Ziphone, click on "Do it all "button in Ziphone, and wait until the process finish. After that, it'll totaly unlocked
    (Sry for my english) ...

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Or, use iPlus, which is a lot more stable. If your phone craps out on you and you want to send it to apple, then you are stuck if you have a post week 47 phone

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

just upgraded mine to 1.1.4 using ziphone and it works great!!!! use the video on the ziphone website if u need a guide

iPhone? More like MyPhone the sr5's Avatar
    Thanks

frankydabull there are ways around virginizing your phone without using ziphone -R... i wish people would get off that subject as ziphone is really one of the best programs for jailbreaking and unlocking devices now... given iplus might have a better restore feature but still who cares...

It Is What It Is...