Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Posible downgrade form 1.1.1 to 1.0.2

iPhone? More like MyPhone mixi92's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Posible downgrade form 1.1.1 to 1.0.2
    Hi Everyone,

after many tries I was able to downgrade my iphone back to 1.0.2. although the modem firmware still shows that of 1.1.1.

I was able to load all the 3p applications back. i just don't know if it is unlock for i have no other carrier sim to test it.

This is where I got the instruction on how to bring it back to 1.0.2.

http://iphone.fiveforty.net/wiki/ind..._1.1.1_to1.0.2

I don't know, maybe I just got lucky? I do thank all the people who are trying to contribute and have this phones free.

Thank you to the iPhone Dev Team

Mixi92

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i was doing this and when i restarted my phone to activate it i got this picture on my iphone.. ? why is it green !?.

PS: the lin that looks like its dividing it is because i took it from a camera. and sorry i forgot to rotate it..
    Last edited by Psychoticpanda; 2007-10-06 at 06:46 AM. Reason: added the PS ;)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoticpanda View Post
    i was doing this and when i restarted my phone to activate it i got this picture on my iphone.. ? why is it green !?.

PS: the lin that looks like its dividing it is because i took it from a camera. and sorry i forgot to rotate it..
    At first I did delete all itunes program then re install itunes 7.3.2. I restored from there. When I clicked on "Help" it was showing me firmware 1.0.2. So I just followed what was on the instructions on method A.

it gave me the yellow triangle. and you would really have to have a stop watch.

it also gave me an error (1903) but it still forced it to load what i needed to load.

just a reminder you still need to follow the instructions from making a phonedmg folder to all the details on these forum on how to unlock your phone.

Hi Mixi -

So was your iPhone always locked to AT&T and you just wanted to get back to 1.0.2 to reinstall 3rd party apps? That's what I want to do, but I want to be sure that downgrading is going to render my phone unusable with AT&T...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfabric View Post
    Hi Mixi -

So was your iPhone always locked to AT&T and you just wanted to get back to 1.0.2 to reinstall 3rd party apps? That's what I want to do, but I want to be sure that downgrading is going to render my phone unusable with AT&T...
    Yes, sad to say. But I really want to free it coz I always go places around the world & would help me get rid of the other phone & just bring this.

All 3P apps are working & tried calling my land line & call it back from iphone and yes it worked.