Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Issues Jailbreaking phone 6 Ios 8.2 beta 2!!

Default Issues Jailbreaking phone 6 Ios 8.2 beta 2!!
    So trying to get through the massive amount of info that gets posted on the internet about jailbreak related news has been rough. I did manage to update my phone successfully to the Ios 8.2 beta 2. Now when I try to jailbreak the TAIG program it s that =Find my Iphone Is still on even thought it isn't . Then once I start it up it always freezes right on30 Percent., Can anyone help me out here?

There isn't a jailbreak for 8.2

Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    There isn't a jailbreak for 8.2
    Forgive me, but you are wrong there, actually there is (for beta). I would suggest to the thread starter, that he asks his question here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-news...=jailbreak+8.2

My apologies! I stand under correction.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

bbrks (2015-02-26)

Ok cool. Can anyone tel me how to remedy the situations. I have googled everything I could think of and haven't. Been able to find a fix for it.

Well, that is why I suggested you, to ask your question in that other thread (above link). They have probably more experience and could probably be able to answer your question better than us here, because we have never tried to jailbreak 8.2.beta2. Wouldn't you agree?
    Anyway, you could try to run the jailbreak on a different PC. I know from my experience, that sometimes the PC hardware could cause the jailbreak process to freeze. Also, disable all antivirus SW and Firewall, before you try again.

I still haven't asked but I plan to if this next attempt freezes again. But I though of something. Could it be freezing due to the fact that I am using a public wifi hotspot?

Thanks

Your iPhone on 8.2b2 is activated and ready for (normal, stock) usage, right?

It may also be the public Wi-Fi hotspot, I can see why they might filter connections to an ostensibly shady server downloading executable code in China...

Lol. I am pretty sure it is activated. I paid 10 dollars and did it through a website called iOS now. Or something like that. Is there a way to check?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by keveed92 View Post
    Lol. I am pretty sure it is activated. I paid 10 dollars and did it through a website called iOS now. Or something like that. Is there a way to check?
    Can you make a phone call? If so, you're activated.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty sure it is an issue with iTunes. From what I have heard, the latest version of iTunes changed something that prevents the jb from working. Try downgrading iTunes to 12.0.1 (uninstall all iTunes components first). Good luck. You got lucky as Apple seems to have stopped signing 8.2 beta 1 and 2 now.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Taig 1.2.1 should be compatible with iTunes 12.1...that new version of Taig just came out the other day.
    Last edited by bbrks; 2015-02-27 at 07:41 PM.

I managed to jailbreak it yesterday. Thank the lord. I did have to downgrade I think. But it didn't work at first. I changed some setting in my computer too and used cleaner And all of Norton antivirus tools. Honestly I did so much I am not really sure what fixed it. Lol