Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak - Apple apps won't download or update

Default Jailbreak - Apple apps won't download or update
    I think it has something to do with when I installed update killer, now I can't download any apps or music for the app stores. It just spins and spins. And it won't update any apps. I've tried uninstalling update killer. Rebooted, etc. it's been months now. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

FYI, you really didn't need to install Update Killer as the jailbreak software has that feature built in.
    If you have iCleaner Pro, I'd try running that and hopefully it will help.

Thanks for the reply. I tried that, but it didn't work. The app did, but didn't fix the problem. Any other ideas? Thank you

If it has update killer built in, how would you ever update to lose your jailbreak?

Very simple actually....restore connected to iTunes. But don't forget, that means restore to the latest IOS 8.1.3, for which there is no jailbreak, yet...you didn't even mention, what device do you have?
    Last edited by bbrks; 2015-02-21 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Very simple actually....restore connected to iTunes. But don't forget, that means restore to the latest IOS 8.1.3, for which there is no jailbreak, yet...you didn't even mention, what device do you have?
    I have the 6. (Not plus). I knew I could do that. I want to keep my jailbreak tho. There's got to b something I can do?

Have you tried to download Apps directly in iTunes and than sync the phone?