Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak for 8.1.2?

Default Jailbreak for 8.1.2?
    Cant find it...is it out there yet and if not does anybody kno when it will be

Is that real? Its all in chinese

No it's not, there is an English version....

Just make sure you uncheck 3K assistant and you are good to go
    The version you want to download is 1.2.0, as shown on the first screen.
    Last edited by bbrks; 2015-01-08 at 05:52 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

datboibubba (2015-01-09)

-b4.jpg
    -after.jpg

sorry the photos are so small untill you click them but. can anyone here explain to me why i lose that much memory ? before whoever is kinda enough explain if they know. No i didnt restore from back. No i didnt just install it with my ipad set up already. I restored it to factory in itunes. Setup the minmal to get to home screen, jailbreak, open cydia. rebooted opened itunes was down that much memory with doing NOTHING but jailbreak. Ive asked around before but the only replies ive got were use cache cleaner or weird mines fine. and yes ive done the cache cleaner more once.

After Jailbreak and depending of what you are doing with the tweaks from Cydia, the size of that Other folder should be, between 1,5 and 2.5 GB. I would consider that as normal. Everything above 3 GB, should be already a sign to be more careful. iCleaner from Cydia could help you to keep Other folder within the "Normal" values
    Last edited by bbrks; 2015-01-21 at 05:05 PM.

what im talking about is the light blue shade, thats documents and data believe correct term is. the other folder is not what im talking about thats normal yes. the blue shaded part never fills in there until i open cydia. I plug into itunes, restore factory settings, jail break, open cydia, phone reboots, itunes then reads it as 800 mb in blue documents and data section. thats without doing any downloading installing etc.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ncompletelife87 View Post
    what im talking about is the light blue shade, thats documents and data believe correct term is. the other folder is not what im talking about thats normal yes. the blue shaded part never fills in there until i open cydia. I plug into itunes, restore factory settings, jail break, open cydia, phone reboots, itunes then reads it as 800 mb in blue documents and data section. thats without doing any downloading installing etc.
    I know Cydia does some downloading and modifying the first time it opens, but 800mb sends like a lot. Not sure how much it's supposed to take, though.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I know Cydia does some downloading and modifying the first time it opens, but 800mb sends like a lot. Not sure how much it's supposed to take, though.
    so far it sounds like im the only one who has this problem. least only one who has spoke of it. I wonder what im doing wrong honestly. :-/

Actually not, I also have some 800 MB of documents&data, after TaiG jailbreak. I already got used to it, so I consider it as "normal".
    Of course, it doesn't bother me a lot, since I have 64 GB storage on my iPhone. I have tried couple of tweaks to get rid of it and I made it, but only temporarily, it just always came back. So, at the end, I gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    Actually not, I also have some 800 MB of documents&data, after TaiG jailbreak. I already got used to it, so I consider it as "normal".
    Of course, it doesn't bother me a lot, since I have 64 GB storage on my iPhone. I have tried couple of tweaks to get rid of it and I made it, but only temporarily, it just always came back. So, at the end, I gave up.
    ive been asking on forums for bout month and half at least your only the 2nd one to have replied that they had problem. I dont mind running a tweak or program to get rid of it temp. What did you do to get rid of it temp ? and also im wondering could there be something on my computer doing this ? reason bring that up is ive only encountered so far two people with same problem.

You can try with iCleaner and Cache Clearer.