Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apps Crashing after jailbreaking Iphone 6+ with Taig

Default Apps Crashing after jailbreaking Iphone 6+ with Taig
    I jailbroke my iPhone 6 Plus (8.1.1) with Taig and noticed 2 of my apps crashing after loading, Mailbox and ATT. I deleted all my tweaks but the app continus to crash. I already restored my iphone, deleted the app and downloaded again, but issue continues. This is getting me frustrated! Has anyone had a problem like this before or knows a fix? appreciate any help. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by djhectik77 View Post
    I jailbroke my iPhone 6 Plus (8.1.1) with Taig and noticed 2 of my apps crashing after loading, Mailbox and ATT. I deleted all my tweaks but the app continus to crash. I already restored my iphone, deleted the app and downloaded again, but issue continues. This is getting me frustrated! Has anyone had a problem like this before or knows a fix? appreciate any help. thanks!
    I have not had any issues with it when my plus was on 8.1.1. I'm assuming you've updated to 8.1.2 with the updated Taig and have no issues?

If you are running an html lockscreen that has say animated weather or changing weather walls or possibly a slide show, it will overload the CPU and cause all sorts of resprings. This is a known issue with UIWebView.

If you are not running anything like this, then you may want to consider a good DFU restore.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0