Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bite SMS

Hey guys. Really weird thing is happening to me. I'm trying to download bitesms on my i5S through Cydia and after I download it .. it's nowhere to be found. I go back to find it in Cydia and it says I have it. I've uninstalled it and re-installed it a couple of times. I just don't know what. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Oh derp. It just isn't quite ready yet. Ha sorry my bad
    Last edited by Brad Swift; 2014-11-24 at 03:00 AM.
    Moving Shadow

Ok apparently my last post didn't send. So I think it might be out and available for 8.1. When I tried to add the source on Cydia, it said it wasn't a valid source. If anybody knows anything about this let know. I'd really like to have my sms app back
    Moving Shadow

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

BiteSMS has not been updated for iOS8 yet.

I email them!! 😎👍
    Them said !!!!!!!!😞
    Firstly thanks! To be honest we were not expecting the jailbreak to be out so quickly and have only just commenced work on this project.

Typically it takes us around 7 to 9 months to rewrite biteSMS to work on new iOS versions (depending how much has changed underneath the covers, especially the SpringBoard).

Also, just last week, our main developer resigned, which has left us a little exposed here

So, in summary we are trying to see what can be achieved, but the practical reality is that it's going to take us some time, in the order of months.

Please bear with us, while we assess our options. Thanks.

Jason - biteSMS Team

Follow us on Twitter
    Helpful? Click to give Jason thanks!

Well thanks for the response. It's such a great program and I really like having it back. If you haven't tried I would highly suggest it. If your iOS can use it with your current jailbreak
    Moving Shadow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Brad Swift For This Useful Post:

mike42 (2014-11-26)