Results 1 to 12 of 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: IOS 8 notification centre

  1. #1
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alex-xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Default IOS 8 notification centre
    Can't access Notification Center on lockskreen on iOS 8.0.2 iPhone 5s,
    and there is no toggle in settings for it.
    I have access to the control center only! W.t.f?

  2. #2
    Try hard reset.....

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to bbrks For This Useful Post:

    alex-xx (2014-10-04)

  4. #3
    My iPhone is a Part of Me StaceyMJ86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 144 Times in 101 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by alex-xx View Post
    Can't access Notification Center on lockskreen on iOS 8.0.2 iPhone 5s,
    and there is no toggle in settings for it.
    I have access to the control center only! W.t.f?
    Did you turn it off in your settings by mistake?

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StaceyMJ86 For This Useful Post:

    alex-xx (2014-10-04), youngboyz88 (2014-10-06)

  6. #4
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alex-xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    the is not option in settings to activate

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1412444781.297916.jpg

  7. #5
    My iPhone is a Part of Me StaceyMJ86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 144 Times in 101 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by alex-xx View Post
    the is not option in settings to activate
    Have you tried swiping down on your lockscreen?

    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyMJ86 View Post
    Have you tried swiping down on your lockscreen?
    I'm googling some things to check now.
    Last edited by StaceyMJ86; 2014-10-04 at 07:49 PM.

  8. #6
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alex-xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    nothing to swipe on lockscreen!
    only control center.

  9. #7
    My iPhone is a Part of Me StaceyMJ86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 144 Times in 101 Posts

    Go to settings > Touch ID & Passcode and scroll to the bottom to check on Notifications View under Allow Access When Locked and see if that works.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to StaceyMJ86 For This Useful Post:

    alex-xx (2014-10-04)

  11. #8
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alex-xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    on iOS 7.0.2 was working.
    now it suks!!!!

  12. #9
    My iPhone is a Part of Me StaceyMJ86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 144 Times in 101 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by alex-xx View Post
    on iOS 7.0.2 was working.
    now it suks!!!!
    I thought you were on iOS 8.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to StaceyMJ86 For This Useful Post:

    alex-xx (2014-10-04)

  14. #10
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alex-xx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    153
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    thanks to you all!!!!!
    now it's working!!!
    it was under the touch id ****!!
    thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and now I will wait for the gorgeous jailbreake!!!!!😍
    Last edited by alex-xx; 2014-10-04 at 08:05 PM.

  15. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by StaceyMJ86 View Post
    Go to settings > Touch ID & Passcode and scroll to the bottom to check on Notifications View under Allow Access When Locked and see if that works.
    Not being on iOS8 myself(yet. still enjoying my jailbreak on 7.0.6) it looks like your post was the one that got it for alex-xx, am I right.? Think so, so fair play on nailing it ^^

    It seems there's different settings for different things on iOS8 that aren't there in iOS7. Better security, better control.? I'm kind of asking too coz when the time comes to switch to iOS8, picking up on these little differences/changes, will help me know where and what to look for when I need to find something

  16. #12
    My iPhone is a Part of Me StaceyMJ86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    564
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 144 Times in 101 Posts

    Default IOS 8 notification centre
    Quote Originally Posted by synastone View Post
    Not being on iOS8 myself(yet. still enjoying my jailbreak on 7.0.6) it looks like your post was the one that got it for alex-xx, am I right.? Think so, so fair play on nailing it ^^

    It seems there's different settings for different things on iOS8 that aren't there in iOS7. Better security, better control.? I'm kind of asking too coz when the time comes to switch to iOS8, picking up on these little differences/changes, will help me know where and what to look for when I need to find something
    Yes there are a few things different in the settings app for iOS 8. I've been using iOS 8 since Sept. 25th on my 6 and it's not that bad. I haven't really missed my 5s yet. I was going to use my 5s today but after holding the phone and looking at the tiny screen I said never mind. You will definitely notice the difference after a few days.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to StaceyMJ86 For This Useful Post:

    synastone (2014-10-19)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •