Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Phone Stuck at Apple logo bootloop after jailbreak 7.1.2

My iPhone is a Part of Me vietkool's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Phone Stuck at Apple logo bootloop after jailbreak 7.1.2
    Anyone please help me. My fone stuck at the bootloop after jaillbreak and restore my back up. NOw I am dead in the water cuz I try to restore 7.1.2 again, the phone asking to go to the Find My fone to turn off before I can restore but it stuck at apple logo no way I can go in to the fone setting.
    HELPPPPPPPPPPP

Did you try hard reset?
    Or maybe, turning off FMI, over your iCloud account on you PC?

Can you put it into DFU mode? If yes, you should be able to restore it, even if FMI is ON.
    After restore you sign in with your usual Apple ID and that's it.

I didn't have the chance to try any of these options (never happened to me ), but there has to be a way to do it.

And also:
    http://support.apple.com/kb/PH2702
    Last edited by bbrks; 2014-08-02 at 10:01 AM.

Thanks

finally, I found some tip from internet. Hold the home+power to turn off the phone, then hold down the home button only then plug the usb cable in while hold down the home button for 10 second then it put to the restore mode (with the usb cable logo) and I restore a fresh iOS. I don't know should I do the jailbreak again or not

Why not, jailbreak is fun

Thanks

just afraid it will freeze again at apple logo boot loop. I try the flash light that claimed will solve the boot loop problem but no luck.

That process is call a DFU restore and it's what you should always do when jailbreaking. You should also avoid restoring from a backup and instead do the setup as new.

Just advice bro!

Good luck.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    That process is call a DFU restore and it's what you should always do when jailbreaking. You should also avoid restoring from a backup and instead do the setup as new.

Just advice bro!

Good luck.
    If I avoid restore from back up, then all my contacts, pictures, text msg are gone. I realy don't care about the apps cuz I can reinstall the apps but contact. photos and msg. Is there a way to backup just a contact, photos and txtmsg only?

Your contacts will back up to iCloud if you have it active and you can restore just your photos or back them up to the cloud too. There is also a way to backup your messages too. I don't bother, but you can google it.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0