Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need help my stock wallpaper is GONE ios7

Default Need help my stock wallpaper is GONE ios7
    We'll newbie here I recently downloaded the idyamic for ios7 and when I uninstalled the hack my stock wallpaper and stock dynamic wallpaper is all gone
    Here how it looks I tried looking for my files on ifile but had no luck ImageUploadedByModMyi1399513009.922362.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

I have had luck using iLex Rat to restore back to a fresh jailbroken state. Seems odd that the tweak would delete stock folders also, but I have heard of crazier things. Even though the site says iOS 6 it works as well on iOS 7 too. You will need to install terminal from Cydia also.
    Here's a link and it has instructions and a video also. iLex Rat - Restore jailbroken iPhone or iPad back to original state

I assume you have already doing a hard reboot, or maybe even run iCleaner (from Cydia also) as it may clear any cache left over from the tweak you installed.

It may be possible to get the copy of the stock wallpaper folder and reinstall them that way too.
    But, if it were me, I'd use iLex to clean up any junk and go from there.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

pho_c_eatter (2014-05-08)

Thnx for the reply. Yes I did the reboot and icleaner but if I do your method am I gonna loose everything lol all I want back is my wallpapers