Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS 7.0.4 OTA Jailbreak question?

Question iOS 7.0.4 OTA Jailbreak question?
    Hi all,

I'm currently using iOS 7.0.4 on an OTA update on an iPhone 5. I know that 7.1 is out and I cannot restore to any other firmware.

Is it okay to use evasi0n now? Or will it brick? If not, is there any other way I can force restore to 7.0.4?

Thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jake6a View Post
    Hi all,

I'm currently using iOS 7.0.4 on an OTA update on an iPhone 5. I know that 7.1 is out and I cannot restore to any other firmware.

Is it okay to use evasi0n now? Or will it brick? If not, is there any other way I can force restore to 7.0.4?

Thanks!
    Evasi0n may not work so well with an OTA updated iPhone. If it fails and messes up your phone, your only option will be to restore to 7.1. There's no way to restore to anything else, be advised.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Evasi0n may not work so well with an OTA updated iPhone. If it fails and messes up your phone, your only option will be to restore to 7.1. There's no way to restore to anything else, be advised.
    I tried it on evasi0n 1.0.7, jailbreak failed and I am back to using OTA 7.0.4.

Quote Originally Posted by Jake6a View Post
    I tried it on evasi0n 1.0.7, jailbreak failed and I am back to using OTA 7.0.4.
    There's really nothing you can do at this point.