Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia not refreshing

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Cydia not refreshing
    I keep getting this when I open cydia and refresh it. I checked for bug with cydia that was with the last jailbreak for 7.0.6 before the latest release came out. It didn't seem to be affecting my iphone so I didn't restore and rejailbreak. Now all of a sudden I'm unable to refresh cydia and apps like safari and Facebook are using full sites view instead of mobile versions.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1395288657.737384.jpg

I can't restore to 7.0.6 due to the new update of 7.1. I had used tiny umbrella on my old iphone 5 but had to replace it recently and hadn't saved the shsh for 7.0.6. Is there any other way to fix this bug.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Guess no one has had this happen?

Not exactly, very well known problem.....you have to many repos and packages in Cydia. Delete one or two repos, but not those that come originally with Cydia and everything will get back to normal.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Seen a lot about the issue but not very many solutions. I'll try that see what happens.

Thanks

Deleted one repo in sources and it fixed all issues. So weird that the bug affected apps by making them use full web pages instead if the mobile site.
    Last edited by rhino_81; 2014-03-21 at 04:58 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rhino_81 For This Useful Post:

DevrajParmar_ (2014-03-22)