Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Restore from icloud

Default Restore from icloud
    I was trying to downgrade my OS to 5.1.1 using iFaith. It said there was an unknown error(11) and could not continue. I then had to restore my phone to 7.0.4. When tried to set up the iPhone and do a restore fro icloud, it asks me for me icloud signing info, asks me to agree to the terms and conditions and then asks me to choose a backup. After choosing the most current one it then asks me to enter the apple ID password for [email protected] to use for the store purchases(including the app store, iTunes store and ibooks store). It will not accept my apple ID password, any idea what this is? Also any ideas as to why I can not restore to 5.1.1? I have my blobs saved and have made a custom ipsw.

Thanks

To do a restore to 5.1.1 you need older version of iTunes. 11.0.5 is the max. one.

Quote Originally Posted by bbrks View Post
    To do a restore to 5.1.1 you need older version of iTunes. 11.0.5 is the max. one.

OK...

I downloaded and installed 11.0.5 but when I plug my iPhone into the computer iTunes says the iPhone cannot be used because it requires iTunes 11.1 or later. What now?

I have OS 7.0.4 on the iPhone right now and would like to downgrade to 5.1.1. I have saved the blobs with IFaith.

Thanks

Try with latest Redsnow 0.9.15b3