Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Stuck] Activation Screen - PDANet

Default [Stuck] Activation Screen - PDANet
    I've recently installed PDANet (which is the worst thing I've ever done) and when it re-sprang it came upon a white screen , this apparently is the screen I'm stuck on and can't get out of.

I'm in a pretty tight situation here because, of the following issues :

1. My Computer won't detect my iPhone any more ever since I downloaded PDANet.
    2. My Power button is broken so, I won't be able to go into DFU or Recovery mode. (Unless, there's another way.)

I'm confused on what to do at this point. What should I do now?

Please, help me! Thank you!

Hey, I'm having a problem much like yours, but anyway you are able to enter Recovery mode. All you have to do is start holding down your home button, then after about 3 seconds, you plug in your iPhone to your computer, while continuing to hold the home button. This will boot you into Recovery mode. Your computer may detect your iPhone in Recovery, or you could strike out like I continue too.
    Best of luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GlehnQuagmire For This Useful Post:

burblish (2014-02-08)

Quote Originally Posted by GlehnQuagmire View Post
    Hey, I'm having a problem much like yours, but anyway you are able to enter Recovery mode. All you have to do is start holding down your home button, then after about 3 seconds, you plug in your iPhone to your computer, while continuing to hold the home button. This will boot you into Recovery mode. Your computer may detect your iPhone in Recovery, or you could strike out like I continue too.
    Best of luck!
    Thank you for the reply! I'll be glad to try it out!

any work around on this or do i have to restore?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    Once you purchase a product surely its up to you if you put it in a blender or drive over it in a car, what right do Apple have to stop us abusing our stuff? thats like saying you can't slap your girlfriend, she's your girlfriend, you own her, you can do what you want to her lol

Bump! It's been about two weeks! I still can't fix this problem

I can't enter Recovery Mode for some reason. I tried every possible way to enter, but I can't.