Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: HomeScreen Designer

Default HomeScreen Designer
    For some reason HomeScreen Des isn't changing my layouts. I've tried to reinstall and I've resprung when layout selected and nothing. Anyone have any ideas??

I've had same issue..contacted author he says to install 1.0.12 well I have & havin issue left & right, settings won't let me enable hs desin pops up error message.. Try to create & save a layout but won't give me pop up to save..try to dl a made theme but it don't show in my saves..select a layout & apply it resprings into safe mode

Did you enable it in settings?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

ryan1mcq (2014-02-06)

Yuppers & this is what I getImageUploadedByModMyi1391466670.403830.jpg

I'm thinkin that maybe the layout download I selected from users is bad or something? But can say for sure cuz the 4th time I try to install hs designer it put in boot

It happened to me so I uninstalled it and installed it back enable it in settings and it's working for me now.

I just installed from cydia & it sent me into safe mode...man this sux

Are there any files in ifile that I should delete, maybe clear caches? Run icleaner perhaps?
    Last edited by Boots; 2014-02-04 at 12:25 AM.

Fattone..with the help of the creator I got it...he told me my permissions were bad...needed to change them ALL to read,write,execute
    Here's the path
    User/Library/HomescreenDesigner/Layouts & edit folder permissions (layout folder)

thanx for your help!
    Hopefully anyone else having these problems with see this & maybe help them out.

I'm very glad you solved your problem.👍

nvm, found out myself ...
    Last edited by Bomans; 2014-02-21 at 03:47 PM.