Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: JB for IOS 7.xx did i miss something.

Default JB for IOS 7.xx did i miss something.
    I'm only iphone 4s 5.0.1 and can no longer update certain apps or get new one, they all require 6.xxx or higher, yet i see people JB on IOS 7. Can someone link me, I can't find the JB for iphone 4s
    Formerly jpcamaro70

ok, here we go, I'm going for it.
    Formerly jpcamaro70

already a problem, says it cannot update. I can see this being an issue. still working on it, i think it's restoring it now.
    Formerly jpcamaro70

Well the update and the JB worked. But, I guess i should have researched first. Most of my purchases are not available for the new IOS, specifically bite SMS. This kills me, the only thing I got to work is infinidock. Is there stuff out there or do we just need to wait for the developers to catch up?
    Formerly jpcamaro70

Thanks
    Thanked 17,645 Times in 8,025 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IronSpider View Post
    Well the update and the JB worked. But, I guess i should have researched first. Most of my purchases are not available for the new IOS, specifically bite SMS. This kills me, the only thing I got to work is infinidock. Is there stuff out there or do we just need to wait for the developers to catch up?
    bite sms has a beta out I believe. Not sure if it's on a separate repo though sorry. Some things have been updated to work, others are still in progress.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

BiteSMS has been updated and working, you must add this repo.
    http://test-cydia.bitesms.com/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bo Troxell For This Useful Post:

Simon (2014-01-14)

It's just frustrating because i had the phone perfectly set up and now i can't do anything, it's like not being jb'd. I can't even find new icons or themes.

Frankly the only things i got are infinidock, activator, and bars which i can't seem to get working, but no zephr, bitesms, none of the things that made me like the iphone over an android OS.

Anybody have some good ones for the 4s on 7.0.4, any themes, custom icons, anything really good,
    Formerly jpcamaro70

Thanks

This link will show you the tweaks that are working for iOS 7.x.x
    https://docs.zoho.com/sheet/publishe...cefcdddbb03a2e

how do i add the http://test-cydia.bitesms.com like it says?
    Formerly jpcamaro70

Thanks

thanks found it and it works but i have other unoticed issues. none of my apps will open. home depot, sears, a few games, ebay etc. it's very strange, anyone have any ideas?

they'll start to open then just shut down

Yeah, nothing works anymore. i uninstalled bitesms and still nothing works.

please help, only cydia will open, not even my phone app will open.
    Last edited by IronSpider; 2014-01-14 at 12:01 AM.
    Formerly jpcamaro70

Ok, i uninstalled all the tweaks i recently added and it works fine, however i lost the cydia icon. I guess i'll have to re jailbreak.
    Formerly jpcamaro70

re-JB'd and got bitesms working properly and a few other tweaks like gridlock, infidock, fakecarrier, bytafont. Even bought a theme called 1deal and it really sucks I wish i could get my money back.

Thanks for the list of available tweaks and all the help. One more thing though, does anyone know of a link for 7.xx themes, rather than fishing through all the available themes just to find out they are not supported?
    Formerly jpcamaro70