Hi, I currently have a iPhone 4 jailbroken on 6.1. I got the phone last year and jailbroke it because I wanted certain things like SBSettings and siri at the time. Since then unfortunately my screen cracked a bit and now I don't have a home button either so I had to rely on my activator toggles to get me around the phone. I also like how I can delete launch daemons and I am quite a power user who has things like terminal and stuff. I got the phone on iOS 6 in december 2012. Before that I had a iPod 4th gen jailbroken on ios 4 then 5 so I've had my time on it. When I had that, I remember that I updated to iOS 5 and didn't like it as it was slow and managed to downgrade to 4 as I had jailbroken on that before. Now iOS 7 has a jailbreak avaliable that means I can do all of my things on it and optimize it on my 4 and get activator. Just incase, I wanted to make sure that I could get back to iOS 6.1. So I quickly googled about SHSH blobs got tiny umbrella and tried to save my blobs according to this guide: How to save SHSH blobs for iOS 6.1 I had to use the newest tinyumbrella. When I did it, It saved the blob for iOS 7.0.4 I'm assuming this is because that is the current update. Is there anyway I can get my iOS 6.1 blob? I remember on my ipod it would say it at the bottom of cydia. The tutorial said to disable cydia shsh in the settings. So my question is can I upgrade to iOS 7.0.4 jailbreak it and carry on from there? And would you recommend to with my device? Also if I did would I be able to come back? If I can please tell me how to save the shsh.

Thanks guys =)