Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Siri after evasi0n 7

Default Siri after evasi0n 7
    Anyone else having problems with Siri losing SOME functionality after jail breaking? It is happening on both my iPhone 5 7.0.4, and iPad 4 7.0.4. The problems I am having are: she will no longer open any apps and when you ask her where a person is she says I do not have an address for that person and content unavailable (this uses find my friends).

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Yes.. Also when you say you need directions and use the "from my current location to xxxxxx" she doesn't understand you.. She says there's something wrong. And then you have to state it again. You also can't state "text my wife xxxxxx".. You have just say. "Text my wife".. Then she'll ask you "what the message is".. So Siri got "dumber" after the jailbreak.

I noticed this problem yesterday. Siri wasn't able to find safari, music, notes or any native apps. Turning Siri off then back on followed by a reboot fixed the problem.
    Last edited by Steve11; 2014-01-11 at 02:09 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 16,467 Times in 7,697 Posts

Yes!! That's worked for me too! Siri 'so smart again! .. Glad it wasn't the jailbreak..

Didn't work for me on my iPad. Haven't tried the phone yet. 😂.

Did not work on my phone either. It's possibly being affected by one of the tweaks I have installed. I will have to try that out tomorrow.
    Last edited by Ramprat; 2014-01-13 at 02:32 AM.