Results 1 to 17 of 17

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: we have no source on 5S

  1. #1
    Default we have no source on 5S
    hello

    i add apt.modmyi.com on my 5s ios7.0.4 but we have always "we have no source"

    on my ipad 2 all is working


    have you a soluce to me ??

    best regard

  2. #2
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    ModMyi is there on Cydia by legacy. If you look you will see tons of tweaks/themes hosted by us.
    No need to add a source.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ModMyi is there on Cydia by legacy. If you look you will see tons of tweaks/themes hosted by us.
    No need to add a source.
    I would like to have CCCONTROLS

    without source is not try it

  4. #4
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    Odd, I have not heard of anyone having this issue. Obviously you've done a search on Cydia for it?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    Odd, I have not heard of anyone having this issue. Obviously you've done a search on Cydia for it?
    yes that's why I wrote here

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts

    Should be there by default.

  8. #8
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    698
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    It Won't add for me

  9. #9
    Forum Manager Bo Troxell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    35,207
    Thanks
    5,599
    Thanked 12,544 Times in 7,599 Posts


  10. #10
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    698
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    It won't add
    Attached Images Attached Images

  11. #11
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,878
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

    Look for it under the Sections/repositories section in cydia and see if you can add it there.

  12. #12
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    698
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Look for it under the Sections/repositories section in cydia and see if you can add it there.
    I tried that Simon it will add but nothing would be in there (blank) buy the way I'm on iPhone 5 7.04

  13. #13
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,878
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmds187 View Post
    I tried that Simon it will add but nothing would be in there (blank)
    Might have something to do with all the sources you have installed there. Cydia has a limit I believe. Try unistalling some of those first then refreshing your sources under changes.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Cmds187 (2014-01-06)

  15. #14
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    698
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts


  16. #15
    this is my photo and i haven t to possibility to add modmyi

    -photo-1.png-photo-2.png-photo-3.png

    have you a solution or serveur are down ???

    on the last photo the message tell (is not possible to add modmyi put a good adrees of serveur)

  17. #16
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    48,878
    Thanks
    8,108
    Thanked 17,646 Times in 8,026 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDogMacCree View Post
    this is my photo and i haven t to possibility to add modmyi

    -photo-1.png-photo-2.png-photo-3.png

    have you a solution or serveur are down ???

    on the last photo the message tell (is not possible to add modmyi put a good adrees of serveur)
    Did you try this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Look for it under the Sections/repositories section in cydia and see if you can add it there.

  18. #17
    I'm not going to give up anything

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •