Results 1 to 4 of 4

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: So basically.. We should JB and wait for MS?

  1. #1
    Default So basically.. We should JB and wait for MS?
    my last JB was 6.1 on my i5.. had a hardware issue and took a visit to the genius bar.. when they replaced my phone it was loaded with 6.1.4.. so since then(at lease 6 months ago) i have been jailbreak free.. no cydia.. no tweaks.. just stock everything patiently waiting for a 6.1.4 jailbreak.. Now the iOS7 JB is released and i can update to 7.0.4 and JB easy peezy, right? So after reading threads about sauriks Mobile Substrate work in progress, it seems that the safe thing to do, since i havent had a JB in a while, is to update, jailbreak, and patiently wait for saurik? am i getting this correct?
    Last edited by EastBayBeast510; 2013-12-30 at 07:10 AM.

  2. #2
    A JB for 6.1.4 is going to be released within a day or 2, not sure if you would rather wait for this.

    Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    A JB for 6.1.4 is going to be released within a day or 2, not sure if you would rather wait for this.
    Ive seen a lot of people on here advise to stay away from ios7 but i on the otherhand would like to update to 7.x

  4. #4
    I too wouldn't mind some basic advice. It's been awhile since I was fully engrossed in the JB stuff so please a few basic answers? I'm a 4S on 5.1.1. Should I update to IOS 7? Should I (and can I) download and install a different firmware with TU? If I upgrade to IOS 7, can I still downgrade with TU? Mobile substrate doesn't work at all on IOS 7? Basically, what is the best setup? I have, and love a lot of tweaks. Thanks fellas!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •