Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Loaded the jb on ios7, put a few packages, they worked, turned off phone and now gone?

Default Loaded the jb on ios7, put a few packages, they worked, turned off phone and now gone?
    Not sure if it's just because they are not compatible yet, or if something else went wrong.

Installed five icon dock and user agent faker. They installed fine, were working properly, went and turned off the phone. When it powered back up the tweaks were not there, in cydia they show as installed still.

Quote Originally Posted by infin View Post
    Not sure if it's just because they are not compatible yet, or if something else went wrong.

Installed five icon dock and user agent faker. They installed fine, were working properly, went and turned off the phone. When it powered back up the tweaks were not there, in cydia they show as installed still.
    I have this same issue. The only tweak I have installed is the 5 icon dock which has stopped after a reboot. Thinking it's just an ios7 compatability thing

Reinstall preference loader and if necessary then reboot. A respring or 2 might help also.

Check out WW3 for iOS 9/10 - Widget-Weather 3.0

I too am having this issue. Installed a few jb tweaks that worked fine. I installed another tweak/app that required a reboot. Upon reboot all of my jailbreak tweaks are gone from settings and don't appear to be affecting my phone anymore. This only appears to affect tweaks as my JB apps such as MyWi appear to be running fine.

edit - I found preference loader by going to Cydia > Manage > Packages and then clicking the simple button in the top right which flips you to expert mode. Hope that helps others. After restarting spring board all of my jb tweaks were working again.

edit 2 - I installed a few more tweaks and now I'm back to where none of my tweaks are working and the preference loader trick doesn't seem to be working this time. Hmmph.
    Last edited by slazareth; 2013-12-23 at 07:04 PM.

Thanks

RESPRING! Don't reboot or restart springboard. An easy way to respring is to download winter board then go to select themes, then click anything twice (enable it then disable it) then go back a page and there will be a respring button. I'm fairly certain this will fix your problems.

Another thing I've been told is to reinstall mobile substrate then respring every time your phone starts acting up. This should get fixed when mobile substrate gets an update for iOS 7.
    I am not a jailbreak n00b
    I like to drink iPhoneahol...
    Circa 2008