Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 5.1 rejailbreak? calling problem

Question 5.1 rejailbreak? calling problem
    Hi there,
    I've got an issue with my iPhone4 running jailbroken on 5.1 (9A405). The modem fw is 01.59.00. Carrier unlocked with ultrasn0w.

The problems are only related to calling. One, problem is it really isn't receiving calls, when making calls there's no voice being sent and finally when you go to hang up it hangs and gets stuck in the phone app.

I've tested the sim in other phones and it works fine.

For this problem should I rejailbreak? How do I even do that? Since the rest of the phone is working fine is it maybe a problem exclusive to 'ultrasn0w' and my unlock?

Interested to see what I can do,
    Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

You can try this : How to use iLEX RAT to restore your jailbroken device back to “stock”
    OR
    Restore to custom firmwae with your saved blob to see if it fixes your issue.
    It is recommended not to setup as a backup restore, but you can sync your iphone to iclouds , setup as new and sync back with iclouds.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

cyps86 (2013-08-17)

Thanks for that, so with the Rat thing, After I run that I probably have to load ultrasn0w again? Easy as that, will it change my modem fw?

Since I'll be using mobile terminal it's prob worth me mentioning that I can never seem to type anything... as in no keyboard comes up to type? ...

I will try the second option if the first one fails.

I'm not too fussed about backup etc... I'm actually going to give it to someone else to use but need this calling thing fixed.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

If you are giving to someone to use, you just need to setup as new.
    Note: Do not restore to stock firmware as it will update your Baseband.

If you are using second option, you can use Snowbreeze Master from www.ih8sn0w.com
    Last edited by iYeow; 2013-08-17 at 05:30 AM.