Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Default iOS Font!!

Default Need Default iOS Font!!
    Hi guys, I have an issue with semi-restore. I used semi-restore on my iPhone 5 to clean the phone before selling it. I had a custom font set with bytafont enabled before semi-restoring. After phone was cleaned, I noticed it still had walkway font on, so I reinstalled bytafont and tried to restore font to default button, which does nothing because it now thinks walkway font is default. I need either a way to restore the default font OR the actual default font file for iOS 6.1 so I can apply that as a custom font with bytafont.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thecrunked View Post
    Hi guys, I have an issue with semi-restore. I used semi-restore on my iPhone 5 to clean the phone before selling it. I had a custom font set with bytafont enabled before semi-restoring. After phone was cleaned, I noticed it still had walkway font on, so I reinstalled bytafont and tried to restore font to default button, which does nothing because it now thinks walkway font is default. I need either a way to restore the default font OR the actual default font file for iOS 6.1 so I can apply that as a custom font with bytafont.
    Install the "Original Fonts iOS 6.x" package available from MMI's repository, apply in Bytafont. Within the Bytafont app proper (under Overview) there's detailed steps on how to clear the Bytafont cache so that the "Original Fonts" button will actually use the original fonts again.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Orby For This Useful Post:

thecrunked (2013-08-07)

thanks for the help orby