Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Really need some help !

Default Really need some help !
    Hi there, im new to the forums, i have done something very silly

Seems i was messing around with themes on my iphone, when i had downloaded a couple of them i decided to delete the ones i didnt want from the packages folder in the cydia app.

I clicked on one of the themes to remove it and this notice came up and gave me the option to remove it or cancel it one safe one not safe. I thought i better not but i went to remove another theme and the same notice came up, stupidly i thought surely this couldnt be so unsafe as to remove a theme as i was removing other themes with no problems.

I clicked remove and was working away on cydia but when i went out of cydia the app was gone so now i have a jailbroken iphone with no cydia app but still works fine.

Only problem i have now is, i want to go onto itunes (latst) backup, restore and rejailbreak and hope to save all my photos and contacts ect, itunes wont reconignise my phone i have tried a couple of different methods it wont show up, i tried to just rejailbreak but the evasion program also wont reconignise my phone? when i plug the phone into the computer it charges and the internal storage shows up.

so im really stuck on what to do here guys hope you can help, thanks alot

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Hi, have you tried iTunes in safe mode? Or keeping the volume up button pressed in while powering on?