Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Downgrading to iOS 5.0.1

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

You should downgrade your ipad baseband, using IPad bb will mess up your GPS location.
    Do it with caution, only check the ipad bb downgrade and nothing else when using redsn0w to downgrade.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iYeow For This Useful Post:

wezo3gs (2013-08-15)

I done this and nothing happened same , the signal strengh is full but when i get calls - give calls /sms -> no service few seconds and after full signal , (when signal get s lost wi fi is over too)
    So i decide to restore iphone
    I restored but the baseband was 6.15.0 so my main card is not readed anymore so i get panic and use redsnow -> downgrade -> nothig happened so i make another restore and boom it works again so i did not figured out how to downgrade , it did not work i tryed several ipsw (5.0.1) redsnow - snowbreze - itunes but no chance to get that back . Are any chances to fix the signal problem and "unknown message"?
    Unknown message is a fu**ing error , when i recive any massage my iphone did now show me the sender or the text , a blank message is showed.... So i hope u know the solution.thank u again.

Now i found with tinyumbrella a new shsh blob for 6.0.1 so i will get a shot to restore to 6.0.1

Bump this topic!

Thanks

You will need to stitch your firmware.

Can u tell me step by step?
    Thank you!

Thanks

Please keep in mind that most Cydia blobs for iOS 6.x firmwares are invalid and thus unusable for restores. Unless you saved your blobs manually using redsn0w or iFaith, the blobs found via TinyUmbrella probably will NOT work.

In redsnow the 6.0.1 blob is not showed so i understand now , how about my reception on ultrasnow unlock is a issue from iOS 6x?

Thanks

Ipad BB is very unstable and your issue maybe related to iPad BB.

I would try to downgrade BB first before you decide to upgrade your firmware to 6.1.3 ( tethered jailbreak) or stay at 5.0.1.

When you run redsn0w, what firmware version did you browse to ?
    Last edited by iYeow; 2013-08-17 at 11:44 AM.

when i run redsnow (redsn0w_win_0.9.15b3) i select extras even more restore ipsw 5.0.1 after i enter in dfu mode the bar is loading and boom stop working program error.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12