Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: help with 1.1.1

Default help with 1.1.1
    im just a dumb newbie ive tried everything for trying to mod my phone ive downgraded the itunes software ive followed all directions everything seems fine but nothing is happening im using independence to activate and jailbreak the only difference is before i used to get the yellow triangle now i get the itunes logo and a usb cable now ive downgraded and still cant figure out what im doing wrong can anyone help?

Thanks

iam sorry but .....lol..and iam not a **** either but how do you update without knowing i just dont get it

cause you can downgrade im just missing one step that i dont know what it is

Thanks

dude its on the main page of the forum right now .and its in the wiki too your just not looking

i downgraded itunes does just what the guied says but it wont let me activate on independance

Thanks

did you downgrade...do you have the yellow triangle saying connect to itunes

i dont get that now i get the itunes logo i hold option on itunes restore click on 1.0.2 folder it does its thing at the end i get the error message i go to apptap do the thing there it tells me 2 or 3 min. nothing i do it through independence it wont let me

Thanks

your doing it wrong ..it should display nothing when yourestore ..read again http://modmyi.com/wiki/index.php/Dow...firmware_1.0.2

it gives me the screen with the logo this is crazy i think i gotta wait for something else to come out to fix this

Thanks

10sec holding down both.release power button ..all while connected to computer... than let go when you here it connect to comp..screen should be black

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

ouch sorry but u might have to wait for the next unlock software
     Think Different

nope not happenin no blank screen it goes into jailbreak screen for like 5 seconds then disconnects

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

try to restart everything, comp and iphone then do it again
     Think Different

f**k i got nothing i think im just gonna have to friggin wait

I had the same problem I have 1.1.1 you're not going to be able to jailbreak.

i had 102 updated to 111 and downgraded back to 102 everything works fine but i gives me invalid sim card i used unlock and everything goes well except when it finishes and i put my sim card in its invalid

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thebambino View Post
    i had 102 updated to 111 and downgraded back to 102 everything works fine but i gives me invalid sim card i used unlock and everything goes well except when it finishes and i put my sim card in its invalid
    Unless you're using an ATT sim, or if you used the IPSF app to unlock, it will not work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thebambino View Post
    no kidding .i dont think you read a thing that we have been telling you to read...once you downgrade att only.if upgraded ,,att only ...omg

i have att and it gives me the sim card error omg i put tmobile same thing omg

i can't find the 1.0.2 file. i click on the link given but it is just a blank screen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast