Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Baseband missing no wifi available after usinh Fuzzyband

Default Baseband missing no wifi available after usinh Fuzzyband
    After trying to downgrade Baseband 5.15.04 to 5.13.04 (IOS 4.2.1 and bootloader 5.08) using fuzzyband, the donwgrade was not successful, you didn't see the message “I Haz Downgrade“. Instead, the Iphone rebooted and now the baseband is missing and Wifi option is not available (gray). How can I fix it? Please help?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

You're one of the lucky few with 5.08 Did you try again and get the same message?

No. I've restored the firmware and now is back with Wifi. I am afraid to try again...

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I would be afraid too. If you don't need the lower version BB I would stay put.
    If you need an unlock ... two choices. Try again or install the iPad BB. I would try again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    I would be afraid too. If you don't need the lower version BB I would stay put.
    If you need an unlock ... two choices. Try again or install the iPad BB. I would try again.
    I would also recommend trying Fuzzyband again if you need an unlock. It sounds like Fuzzy did an incomplete flash of the baseband... and I'd say you're incredibly lucky you were able to fix it with a normal restore.