Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 4.3.5 unteatherd Jailbreak

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4 4.3.5 unteatherd Jailbreak
    I'm getting a new iPhone 4, I just noticed I cant find a unteatherd jailbreak for 4.3.5
    I ordered a iPhone 4 and its coming tomorrow but I'm trading with my mom because its the white one and I want the black one.

Her iPhone was never jailbroken and never saved SHSH blobs. but it has been on all firmwares since 4.2.1 to 4.3.5
    from my understanding I cant downgrade. But I would like to know if i'm wrong and if there is a way for me to downgrade to a firmware that is unteatherd.

Or is there a untheatherd jailbreak for 4.3.5 iPhone 4

I apologize for any misspellings, I'm not very good with spelling.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

No untethered 4.3.5 is available for any iDevice.
    It's unlikely SHSH blobs are saved for either device. No SHSH blobs = No downgrades.
    Use Tiny Umbrella to check. Also take a look at iFaith. For a currently working phone, it can save blobs for the current version.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I'll be sure to check if I can find SHSH blobs. Somtimes ive found SHSH blobs on iDevices for firmwares that it has never been on. Lets hope I can find one.

Good luck. I have a messed up home button and I wouldn't take it to get swapped for a new phone for this reason alone. Who knows when the next jb will come out.