Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do I update a 3GS with 6.15 Baseband, no SHSH blobs and stuck in Recovery loop?

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Don't forget to update us if you ever resolve the issue, whether you fixed it or got a new phone or whatever lol. Good luck to you!

Believe me, if I ever find out how to fix this I will post it every where on the internet so that no one else has to go through this trouble!

Well im gonna have to pick this up again.
    I have now just redone everything and so on and now I just popped in my SIM, and hadnīt connected my wifi yet and my 3G was on.
    Im still using my Orange card and when ever I go onto safari I get redirected to the orange website and I told I dont have enough money on my sim card to surf the actual internet. Still I can freely surf around on the orange.co.uk website.
    This confuses me since im not getting any reception how come 3G is clearly working? In theory if I put money on my sim card then i should be able to at least use my internet?
    Even though I have not been able to even choose a "contract" because im not able to call Orange?
    Im sorry to ask this and not just try it but im pretty busy and the orange store isnt that close so I cant just pop down!
    Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12