Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jailbreak iPhone 4. 4.3.4

Default Jailbreak iPhone 4. 4.3.4
    When can we expect an untethered jb for 4.3.4 on iPhone 4?

Hi,
    I would like to suggest Jailbreak Iphone 4.1 Software. It is easy and simple ways for jailbreak or unlock the iphone without any risk.
    No links in signature

My iPhone is a Part of Me xtacy's Avatar
    Thanks

never. There will be only a tethered jb.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

+1 Very likely ... never ... iOS 5 and iPhone 5(?) are coming

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Yep, agree with all of the above 4.3.4/5 are not worth the exposure of exploits.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a question regarding this tethered jailbreak. I am running the redsnow jailbreak version that requires both 4.3.4 and 4.3.5. to enter the tethered jailbreak. I am fine installing cydia and ********** 4, once I am prompted to either reboot my device my iphone 4 completely freezez. Stays on the power screen with the apple logo. I have had to completely restore and re jailbreak my phone 4 times now! I luckily back up my phone often and got all my apps back but was wondering if there is a solution to this problem or I am missing something? Thanks in advance!

My iPhone is a Part of Me jdewinnaar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,073 Times in 514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by itsdezz View Post
    I have a question regarding this tethered jailbreak. I am running the redsnow jailbreak version that requires both 4.3.4 and 4.3.5. to enter the tethered jailbreak. I am fine installing cydia and ********** 4, once I am prompted to either reboot my device my iphone 4 completely freezez. Stays on the power screen with the apple logo. I have had to completely restore and re jailbreak my phone 4 times now! I luckily back up my phone often and got all my apps back but was wondering if there is a solution to this problem or I am missing something? Thanks in advance!
    Everytime you need to restart your phone you need to connect it to you pc, start Redsnow and choose the.. "just boot tethered right now" option then let it guide you into DFU mode..

That's everytime you reboot!!!

Retired Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

MMi does not condone piracy. Please refrain from including it in the discussion.