Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I REALLY need some help.

Default I REALLY need some help.
    So recently, I screwed up and decided to upgrade my iPod 3G from 3.1.3 all the way to 4.3.5. I lost my jailbreak and my apps, as well as my access to the apps obtained through **********.

How do I get it back to 3.1.3?

I have iTunes 10.1, as well as some .shsh files from before I jailbroke my iPod last summer. I have downloaded TinyUmbrella and the 3.1.3 firmware.

I tried restoring my iPod back to 3.1.3, but the latest version of iTunes kept giving me Error 20. Any version before 10.1 tells me that I cant use the iPod.

Any help?

Id help but your using jailbreaking for the wrong reason and piracy isn't allowed here on mmi..

Well, thats tragic.

I have made one other post earlier last month about my Cydia apps being gone, which is the MAIN reason I want my 3.1.3 back. I also want it back because in 3.1.3 my battery didnt drain as fast as with 4.3.5, with 40% gone while idling through a night.

Basically, the pirated apps are only a small reason I want my 3.1.3 back, but I will understand if you wont help me because its against the rules. Thank you for your time.