Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I suck at jailbreaking. . . >_< Help?

Default I suck at jailbreaking. . . >_< Help?
    IDevice: Iphone 4 on 4.3.5

Ok i know this might come off as a noob qn and I know without SHSH blobs its almost useless to think of jailbreaking but I've read on certain sites that says it has been done before like: Downgrade 4.3.5 to 4.3.3 without SHSH Blobs - iPhone 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, 3G, iPad - Jailbreak 4.3.5 / 5.1 / 4.3.1 / 4.3.2 / 4.3.3 / 4.3.4 iOS 5 Untethered - iPad 2 Jailbreak

It's pretty much the same deal all over Google searches and I've tried to follow the steps to downgrade the firmware but to no avail. So my qn is: IS THERE ANY WAY TO DOWN FROM 4.3.5 to 4.3.3 with only 4.3.5 SHSH BLOBS AND ABOVE >_< (Prays)

If its the answer I don't wanna hear then is there anyway to get the bloody phone back to normal cuz somehow I got it stuck in recovery mode and it keeps giving me Error code 1013 (I've tried editting the Hosts file but it doesnt work) -Maybe I'm doing it wrong?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

Easy, run tiny umbrealla, in adv tab , uncheck : set hosts file to cydia and exit TU . restore to stock 4.3.5 again

So with that response you're confirming my worst fear that downgrading without shsh is not possible?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

YES! NO SHSH = No downgrade, no matter how hard you try.

Sigh, okay understood, but as for the part on restoring it back to 4.3.5 are you sure its only that simple?
    I've never checked the "set hosts file to cydia" box on TU ever and also I tried restoring it many times already (using Shift +Click on the 4.3.5 firmware and just updating it by default) It keeps giving me error 1013 so I feel it might be smth to do with the hosts file cuz I edited it while trying to follow the fake downgrading procedures (As well as alot of useless stuff like Fix recovery, jb-ing with redsn0w bla bla )