Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS stuck in pwned dfu state and cant restore

Default iPhone 3GS stuck in pwned dfu state and cant restore
    How do i restore my iPhone 3GS that is in a pwned dfu state. It does not boot up at all and is no longer recognized by itunes. It still works because when plugging it in, my computer recognizes it but it does not show up on itunes? I was trying to restore it before all of this when it was just in DFU mode but after using iReb, the phone does not boot up and is always on a black/blank screen

101 views and not one reply... =(

Have you tried fix recovery in tiny umbrella?

I cant even use fix recovery in tiny umbrella because the program doesnt recognize it anymore

Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 Times in 2,652 Posts

If a hard reset doesn't get you out, removing battery from logic board , leave it out for 10 mins and put it back may make your screen comes back alive.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

^That'll power it off and start it fresh Sometimes works when nothing else will.

To the @OP, does your power button work? Holding Power+Home for 6-8 sec will force a power-off.
    If restoring to 4.1, use 'exit recovery'. Fix recovery does not work on 4.1.
    If an (exit or fix recovery) is unsuccessful), you should power-off and start the process again.