Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: dont know if it worked

Default dont know if it worked
    hello,

i installed cydia from a website jailbreakme and i pressed one of the 3 options it said now if i install terminal and run it it just crashs like loads then drops down, then i installed the boot logo to be like a win7 one just to see if it works doesnt seem to work nothing seems to work on it? have i not done something right?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

What firmware ya running 4.3.3 boot logo don't work and do ya see Cydia? Jailbreakme is the easiest one to use

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    What firmware ya running 4.3.3 boot logo don't work and do ya see Cydia? Jailbreakme is the easiest one to use
    hey mate thanks for the reply yea i have 4.3.3 :/ nothing seems to work at all i have tried heaps of themes and addons programs everything i install either just loads up then drops down or loads up but does nothing... weird i have tried reading through the guides i will try the snow one out see if that fix's things up was waiting for it to download all the things the person in the guide told me to download 700mb file :/ shouldnt be too much longer

cydia the icon is there i can load it up and install things but nothing seems to work yea i went to that jailbreakme website and installed it i thought this was going to be simple :/ oh well

any ideas? should i try what it says in that guide download that umbrella file and the ipsw thing and snow program and give that a go or no use?

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

You can try the snow one if ya want... I don't have that much skill in this i know enough to do it lol